Dr Harbeen Arora, founder of All Ladies League (ALL) and Women Economic Forum (WEF), one of the world's largest conference gathering of women leaders, change agents and connectors across the world, has taken the empowerment of women to the next level with the formation of G100 - An eminent club of top 100 powerful women leaders in the world with a vision to impact the future.
As the G100 takes off, rolling out its first 40+ Sector wings and unveiling the first set of G100 Global Chairs, Dr Arora has created a new platform and space for the emergence of an inspired sisterhood and eminent leadership shaping the future. Thus bringing together brilliant women from across the world, in a pact of purpose to create equity and empowerment for women and ALL.
G100 is an eminent club of top 100 powerful women leaders in the world with a vision to impact the future.
WHO THEY ARE
G100 comprises a league of luminaries of eminence and excellence including Nobel Laureates, former Heads of States, Ministers, Businesswomen, Philanthropists, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Corporate and Community Leaders - a powerful Group of women leaders and achievers from all walks of life who wish to give back and move us all forward as architects of the future.
WHAT THEY DO
G100 is an action think-tank, fostering more women's network with a global, cross-cultural, intersectional and intentional perspective towards peace, parity and prosperity for all. Their core activities involve networking, mentoring, collaborations, upskilling, community building, thought leadership, knowledge sharing, global campaigns, policy recommendations and awards & recognition.
The mandate of G100 is to provide the thought leadership for the coming decade on what needs to be done for inclusivity and economic and social empowerment of women globally. Together they will define, design and determine a new future with equity, equal opportunity, inclusion and economic empowerment of women, and of all, through the inclusive agency of women.
Each member at G100 is a Global Chair for a Sector and leads that sector wing globally.
To take the mission forward into deep interiors and into the hearts and minds of every woman and all communities, and to evolve the best guideposts for global policies from a collective and creative consciousness, each G100 chair is committed to a pact of purpose, creating massive opportunities for women worldwide.
Each Global Chair leads and represents the dreams and aspirations of 35 million women, both as an action group and a think tank. The far-reaching impact will energise a million women by 2022, and 5 million by 2025.
The G100 chairs will also evolve policy suggestions based on the actions and workings globally and present policy recommendations to governments and multilateral institutions worldwide. G100 is under the auspices of All Ladies League (ALL).
Here are some of the women who now make up the G100 - Group of 100 Women Leaders.
- H.E. Rosalía Arteaga Serrano (G100 Global Chair–Political Leadership), Former Constitutional President of Ecuador.
- H.E. Ouided Bouchamaoui (G100 Global Chair–World Peace), Nobel Peace Laureate 2015, Tunisia.
- H.E Violeta Bulc (G100 Global Chair–Eco civilisation), Former EU Commissioner and Deputy Prime Minister of Slovenia.
- H.E. Dr. Maya Morsy (G100 Global Chair–Economic Empowerment), President, National Council of Women, Egypt.
- Prof. Dr. Lizbeth Goodman (G100 Global Chair–STEM Education), Chair of Creative Technology Innovation University College Dublin. Founder, SMARTlab and MAGIC Multimedia and games innovation centre, Ireland.
- Alex Okoroji (G100 Global Chair–Media Arts & Communication), Artiste, Media Personality and President, The BRAG Media Group, Nigeria.
- Yasmina Azhari (G100 Global Chair–Public Relations), Founder, Mira Group for Mall management. Partner, Maersk Shipping Line. Managing partner, Al Yam International Commercial Brokers, Dubai.
- Beena Unnikrishnan (G100 Global Chair–Arts Leadership), CEO, Iris Green Films. Curator, Economically Independent Artists Painter. Artpreneur and Filmmaker, India.
- Dr. Anita David DeVoe (G100 Global Chair–Youth Enterprise & Leadership), Founder and CEO, Upshift Global and The Circle of 99 Global Foundation U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Michelle Ferrari (G100 Global Chair–Human Resources), CEO, Great Culture to Innovate Partner, Great Place to Work, Mexico.
- Carolina García (G100 Global Chair–Sports Empowerment), Founder of the first Women’s Soccer Clinic, and Pioneer of Women’s Soccer Sponsorships, Argentina.
- Karen Duys (G100 Global Chair–Education), Founder & President, Eur India Connection, and Planet Hope Foundation, Netherlands.
- Dr. Anita Caprice Powell (G100 Global Chair–Oneness & Wisdom), Founder and Creative Director Engai Poetry and Music Publishing Academy TAPN2U, USA.
- Lakshmy Shankar (G100 Global Chair–Business Networking), CEO and founder, Kaizen Consult, India.
- Mar Introini (G100 Global Chair–Global Networking), Political Analyst Thesustainabilityreader.com, Spain.
- Mireille Toulekima (G100 Global Chair–Engineering), Managing Director, MT Energy Resources Ltd, Eng, Australia.
- Madi Sharma (G100 Global Chair–Communication and Advocacy), Founder and Entrepreneur Madi Group, Make a Difference Ideas Private Sector Sole Trader Companies, UK.
- Sharon Cittone (G100 Global Chair–Food Innovation), Founder and CEO, Edible Planet Ventures, Italy.
- Annabella Nassetti (G100 Global Chair–Design & Lifestyle), Luxury Interior and Product Designer Founder, a Living Concept, UK.
- Bodil Valero (G100 Global Chair–Security & Defence), Member of the European Parliament (2014-2019) Politician and the Member of the Green Party, Sweden.
- Merlee Cruz-Jayme (G100 Global Chair–Anti-Sexual Harassment), Global President, dentsu mcgarrybowen, Philippines.
- Yanire Braña (G100 Global Chair–Mentoring and Motivation), President, MET Community USA.
- Dr. Petra Kuenkel (G100 Global Chair–Collective Stewardship), Executive Committee, International Club of Rome, Germany and South Africa Executive Director, Collective Leadership Institute, Germany.
- Dr. Barbara Baarsma (G100 Global Chair–Sustainable Banking and Finance), Dutch Economist CEO, Rabo Carbon Bank Netherlands.
- Sonia Bashir Kabir (G100 Global Chair–Information Technology), Global leader, ProServe Advisory, Strategic Program Mgt, and Partners Amazon Web Services, USA.
- Dr. Sanja Popovic Pantic (G100 Global Chair–Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises), President, The Association of Business Women, Serbia.
- Cindy Warner (G100 Global Chair–Information Technology), Global Leader, ProServe Advisory, Strategic Program Mgt, and Partners Amazon Web Services, USA.
- Danela Arsovska (G100 Global Chair–Global Trade), President of the Macedonian Chambers of Commerce, North Macedonia.
- Anat Bernstein-Reich (G100 Global Chair–Finance and Funding), Managing Director, A&G Partner Israel.
- Gwendolyn S. Myers (G100 Global Chair–Youth Empowerment), Founder and Executive Director, Messengers of Peace-Liberia Inc(MOP)), Liberia.
- Dr. María Reneé Centellas Guevara (G100 Global Chair–Biosciences), Pharmaceutical Biochemist CEO, Laboratorios Bagó de Bolivia S.A, Bolivia.
- Marijela Margeta-Hašimbegović (G100 Global Chair–Culture & Heritage), Technical Director, National Theatre of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Saadia Lakehal (G100 Global Chair–AgriTech), President and founder, Global Women in Manufacturing Summit and AgTech Summit, CEO and Founder, Emperia Industries Connect Inc, Canada.
- Simona Cattaneo (G100 Global Chair–Responsible Luxury), President, Luxury Brands Coty, France.
- Kanika Hasrat (G100 Global Chair–Hospitality & Tourism), Area Director, The Indian Hotel Company Limited (IHCL), India.
- Dr. Sirikul ‘Nui’ Laukaikul (G100 Global Chair–Brand Creation & Marketing), Founder, The BrandBeing, Country Director, SB (Sustainable Brands), Thailand.
- Confidence Stavely (G100 Global Chair–Cybersecurity), Founder and executive director, CyberSafe foundation, Nigeria.
- Dorota (Dori) Zimnoch (G100 Global Chair–Innovation and Technology), Global Head of Digital Strategy. Volvo Financial Services, Belgium.
- Anja Carron (G100 Global Chair–Circular Economy), Founder & President, Theia International e.V. Top 100 Leaders in Global Education, Germany.
- Tanja Wehsely (G100 Global Chair–Social Services & Welfare), CEO, Volkshilfe Vienna Austria.
- Gloria Feldt (G100 Global Chair–Leadership Parity), Co-Founder & President, Take The Lead Women, USA.
THE G100 DENIM CLUB
G100 is also supported by The Denim Club: Group of 100 He-for-She Champions globally, comprising leaders and luminaries from the business, corporate and political domains, each leading a sector of influence and having their companies and institutions in support of gender parity and equality. They will advocate for gender equity and balance, mitigate barriers to women’s leadership, commit to women’s greater C-suite representation, and fuel funding for female founders.
The sturdy denim stands for the solid dialogue between genders and the strength of solidarity that they aspire for. Together men and women can co-create a better, balanced world for all.
The G100 Global Chair along with the G100 Denim Club Partner develop together for their G100 Wing policy recommendations to governments and multilateral institutions worldwide. The far-reaching impact will energise a million women by 2022, and 5 million by 2025.
Together, in joint collaboration and co-creation, we are committed to join our forces and strengths for a better world toward defining, designing and determining a new future for ourselves with equity, equal opportunity, inclusion and economic empowerment of women, and of all, through the inclusive agency of women, supported by men champions.
ABOUT THE G100 FOUNDER
Dr. Harbeen Arora is the Founder of the free and inclusive platforms of ALL, WEF, SHEconomy, WICCI and G100. She is a Thought Leader, Global Icon & Visionary for Women, Businesswoman, Philanthropist, Author, Humanitarian, Spiritual Seeker and Compelling Speaker, who manifests multifaceted leadership with strength & simplicity. Recognised and lauded for her work in India and internationally. She was listed among the top 100 Most Reputable People on Earth by Reputation Poll in 2019.
Dr. Arora has investments in sectors of health and wellness, agriculture, skill development, real estate, and renewable energy. Her company Arganshe owns the world famous BIOAYURVEDA brand in organic and Ayurvedic health, healing, wellness & wellbeing.